Welcome back! Thanks for riding this wave with me. Thanks for being a part of my family. Be sure to look out for my Q&A’s where I answer some of the most frequent questions I get – and some not so frequent for fun. Below are the TOP 10 for now. If you have a question you can submit it via instagram, facebook, youtube or email. Links below.
1. Back Pain. I love outlining my approach to back pain in this blog here.
2. Ketogenic Diet. I have this blog scheduled for March next year. If you haven’t already make sure to sign up for the blog (link below) so you don’t miss it. If you’d like to help me push out articles and videos and books and more faster please consider becoming a patreon today. Click here to sign up for my 9.99/month subscription. At 25 Patrons I can continue finish January-June’s Fitness Friday articles to include the one on the Ketogenic diet. I write extensively about his in my book. You can find this on my shop page.
3. How can I make my shoulders look smaller? – Shrink your entire body.
4. Best exercises for inner thighs. Abductor Machine
5. 15 Minute Mom Workout. Tabata workout. 20 second on. 10-30 second off.
6. Where to start with meal planning. With a goal.
7. Will I get bulky if I lift weights? No. You don’t take enough steroids to look like those bulky girls. =)
8. What are you going to make with these? (Every cashier at Ralphs) I get this a lot when I buy beans. I just make a shit ton boiled on the stove with some salt. You can google the instructions. 2 cups beans to 12 cups water.
9. How do you have so much energy? I get this question a lot a lot. I answer differently each time I think. Mostly I sleep 8 hours / night. I don’t eat shit food which slows me down if I do eat it. I have an optimistic outlook on life. I strength train 3-5 times / week. I keep myself properly fueled with good nutrition. And more.
10. You don’t lie awake at night tossing and turning? No. I can fall asleep within 3-5 minutes of laying down. I don’t drink caffeine. And I journal and plan out my entire life so I don’t have things running through my head at night.
Find me on the links below and let me know if you have a questions or whether or not you like these Q&A’s. At 150 Patrons I can publish each of my Fitness Friday articles as videos. If you’d like to see that come to fruition check out PATREON.COM/GILANE and sign up for my 9.99/mo membership to help a girl out. Much love. Until next week,[If you’re one of two people who saw this before I edited it – I’m sorry. I was working when it published and didn’t get a chance to edit it. Thank you for your patience and understanding.]
G.I.Lane & Fit Achilles
Download your FREE G.I.Lane© WokeFokk© Lifestyle E-Book by Entering your Email below!
WokeFokk© is a Lifestyle E-Book by G.I.Lane© that helps people get their Mind Right before and while embarking on fitness & business goals.
This book includes:
- My Wants Vs. Needs Chart that lists all elements needed for your goal
- A Daily Routine Habit Worksheet to get your time management on point
- List of the Pillars of Health in Priority from greatest to least
- Purpose Worksheets to help you find what you love and aspire to be
- My Philosophies on Life and the details of each
- A Mango Basil Smoothie Recipe to get your Meal Plan & Prep locked on
- A Leg-Day Workout to build the muscle you’re going to need for these dreams of yours.
Your E-Book will be sent to your email shortly. Thank you for joining my family. Cheers to your fitness & health.